What Is Short-Marketing? Marketing is a technique that consists of quickly identifying impactful levers for companies without going through a long and expensive study.
The Logic Is Simple: Rapid Implementation For Short And Medium-Term Results.
Short-Marketing After more than 13 years of studying their developments with our clients, it is evident that the biggest obstacle is, above all, the analysis of their situation and the implementation of rapid and practical solutions.
Very often, the needs and especially the objectives are poorly formulated.
For example, a company consults us telling us that it wants to create a website. Sure. But why? What purpose? What is the goal?
A tool is only a tool at the service of an objective.
The purpose of this client is to sell more products and services. Alone, a website will not change anything.
They need a strategy and put in place an effective ecosystem. Short-Marketing In particular, work on the chain which goes from the research by the customer on the internet of the product or service to the delivery of the product:
- The internet will do the product’s research; therefore, it is imperative to be well referenced and carry out Adwords campaigns.
- When consumers click on an ad or a natural result, they must land on an effective landing page, which directs them immediately to what they are looking for. This will prevent him from leaving the site immediately.
- The site must be optimized for the consumer, clear and straightforward so that he can easily and quickly find how to achieve his goal: the purchase or sometimes helpful information.
- Then, it will be necessary to engage the customer towards the conversion funnel, which will have to lead him quickly to the act of purchase.
- Finally, the service will have to follow, between the delivery and the customer follow-up.
These different steps (minimum) are essential.
And the whole problem, most of the time, is:
The chain to the act of purchase is not thoroughly thought out. There are holes in the racket and brakes for the consumer who will not go to the end.
The implementation is scary, so companies do not engage in this business opportunity.
This Is Where Short-Marketing Comes In.
It is aimed at companies that do not have practical tools and resources and wish to engage in a dynamic of growth quickly. As we have seen, the objective is to remove all the brakes that lead to inaction. You must trust your service provider, who will engage additional levers for optimal efficiency.
Each trade. Would you please leave it to your provider? Trust him for the analysis and the implementation. Short-Marketing You will save an infinite amount of time. And above all, you will be in action. You will have plenty of time to judge these performances.
Not all markets are suitable. Some are already too competitive, and the players in these markets are already very aware and equipped, implying the need to deploy more resources over a more extended period.
But some markets are still open, often regulated professions or not: doctor, lawyer, notary, nurse, veterinarian, dental surgeon, legal representative, chiropractor, orthoptist, osteopath, psychologist, psychometrician, bailiff, physiotherapist but also manual trades such as mason, glazier, shoemaker, locksmith, roofer-zinc worker, plumber, heating engineer, electrician, carpenter, digger or even carpenter.
A Few Tools And Procedures Can Very Quickly Have A Substantial Impact
For example, for a doctor, with a budget of 8 to 10,000 €, it is possible to create relevant and practical tools:
- a website optimized for patients or clients and well-referenced (for image, information with customers or patients, and positioning on search engines)
- a well-informed Google My business
- optimization of the leading social networks
- Well done, these simple tools will allow you to position yourself on the internet and thus quickly trigger calls and meetings.
Another example for similar budgets for players in more competitive markets, take the example of a parachute jump salesperson:
- a simple online sales site with an optimized transformation tunnel
- a well-studied Google Ad words strategy
- Relevant landing pages
- compelling call to action
will explode conversion rates.
Note: For online shopping sites, a percentage of sales may help reduce up-front costs and test models with the counterparty to share the results.
Do not tell yourself that it is too complicated, and there are simple and effective models very quickly.
Do not launch into models that are too complex, to begin with. You will often go to a gas plant, which will never meet your needs, or which will cost you a fortune.
Also read : What Is Market Segmentation?